[Seaside] Wierd totally fatal bug problem

Tim Rowledge tim@sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:13:41 -0700

Avi Bryant wrote:

> Ok, I'm glad to hear that I'm not going mad; I've been seeing very similar
> symptoms recently, but nobody else has been reporting anything.  What I
> usually see is this

My symptom is even worse - the image simply won't run on Acorn & MAc,
and won't do anything netish on unix.

I'm attemtping to build a debug mac vm (oy, now I undrestand why there
is so little software for macs; it's so painful to even make something
from code that is supposed to already work!) to se if I can find out anything.

For grungy sockets stuff, there has been some discussion recently
somewhere ( no idea where - I'm on more mailing lists than you can
count) about a variety of design issues needing attention.

tim