[Seaside] Tracking transactions/isolations/whatever

Tim Rowledge tim@sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat, 25 May 2002 12:35:58 -0700

In message <Pine.LNX.4.30.0205251224320.28009-100000@cable.beta4.com>
          Avi Bryant <avi@beta4.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 25 May 2002, Tim Rowledge wrote:
>
> > I think I need to be able to find out if a user is currently involved in
> > an #isolate: block.

> Have a currentTest stored in the session?
Hmm, I guess that would work; I need to make a specific subclass of
session anyway, I think. Would I be right in thinking that it might make
it easier to 're-connect' a userif something goes horribly wrong (like
a modem dying mid-test, whatever) and they need to re-login but want to
carry on from where they left off?

tim

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
C:\GRAPHICS\GIF\NAUGHTY\FILTHY\DISGUSTING\WOW!