[Seaside] [BUG] Tutorial 2 report

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 27 May 2002, Jim Benson wrote:

> Ah. When I play the game, I get for example txn=3. Go through the game, and
> get back to the play button (txn=top). From what I read in the tutorial,
> once I'm done with game 3 and get back to the 'play' page (txn = top) I
> should not be able to go back, but I can. When I start game 4, (txn=4) I
> cannot back step to game 3 (txn=3) anymore.

That's funny; either I'm misunderstanding you or I can't reproduce it.  As
soon as I'm back to the "top" txn, if I try to interact with any pages in
the previous txn I get redirected.  You're saying that if you hit "play",
"ok", "yes it's purple", "yes it's an eggplant", "ok", back button, "ok",
it lets you?  But that as soon as you start the next txn it doesn't
anymore?