[Seaside] [BUG]Puzzling problem with Panes

Tim Rowledge tim@sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:46:35 -0700

Avi Bryant <avi@beta4.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> On Mon, 27 May 2002, Tim Rowledge wrote:
>
> > Here's a funny little buglet.

> Er, I usually use "page", not "pane"... does that fix your bug?
> To be safe, it's best to close the tag anyway: <page
> sea:id="questionPane"></page>
Grr, typo - that's what you get for trying to work with a stuffed up
nose and insufficient oxygen reaching the brain.

Confusion answered I think. I copied directly from your mail of 12May
which didn't use a </page> and therefore assumed it wouldn't required. I
think I've already said that I try really hard to know nothing about
html :-)
Once upon a time I could manage in English, Welsh, Russian, German,
Latin, French, FORTRAN, BASIC, Pascal, C & Smalltalk. These days I can
manage Smalltalk/Slang and English (barely). Adding html would be too
much to hope for.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Host System Not Responding, Probably Down.  Do you want to wait?  (Y/N)