[Seaside] Generated code

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 12:46:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Jim Benson wrote:

> When examing the Seaside generated code in a browser ( 'View/Source' ) the
> text is one basically long line. I assume this has to do with the way that
> Squeak handles CR/LFs. Is there an option to print this more normally?

I don't think that's a CR/LF issue, because I'm pretty sure that only
happens with Sexpr code.  One thing you can try is changing
IASexprParser>>parse: so that it passes "true" to prettify:.  I haven't
played with that code for a while, though, and I seem to remember there
was a good reason I turned it off.

Having readable HTML source is useful, though.  If the prettifier's buggy,
maybe I should take another look at it.