[Seaside] [BUG]? Couple of undeclared vars in 0.93

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> I just happened upon a couple of seaside related Undeclareds:-
> ChieftainModule in IAKom class>startOn:withResourceRoot:

Oh, that shouldn't be there anymore.  Remove the method if you like.

> and
> IAPage>callbacks: (looks a bit important does this one!)

Mmm, yeah, that's cruft too.  Unsent message, kill it.

Thanks.  Think both of these are already gone in 0.94, if I actually do
release that.  At any rate, they will be now.

Avi