[Seaside] Self-modifying forms

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 09:42:06 -0800

Lucas,

I have tried using a pluggableList.  The problem comes when the user
submits the entire form.  The pluggableList is part of the form as well,
so there would be nested forms.  This doesn't seem to work in my
browser.  The outer accept button just does nothing.

Maybe I need to use a component which submits on a change but doesn't
have a form of its own.

Thanks,
Derek