[Seaside] Web Calendar for Seaside

tblanchard@mac.com seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:32:01 +0100

OK - lets start with creating an application.  The config utility has a
page, which lets me add an application - I name it and it presents a
pair of popup menus.  Based on this - I am guessing that there is only
one class that is the application - and that this class is configured
with a default page (the first popup menu) and you can select a
particular type of session type (the second popup menu).  The menus are
populated as subclasses of WAComponent for the default page and
subclasses of WASession for the session class selector.

So all I have to do is write a WAComponent for the first page of my
app, set it as the entry point in config - then use WASession or a
subclass of that for the session.

I think I get that.  I'm not quite clear on how to navigate to a new
page from there though.