[Seaside] OT: Mailing list problem

Julian Fitzell seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:54:02 -0800

If an email to you bounced, I think the mailman software suspends
dilvery of your mail.  There's config option for your account that
allows you to suspend delivery while you are on holiday or whatever and
it just enables that.  So you can connect and change the setting back.
My guess is that that is what happened, though obviously I have no way
of knowing.

Julina

--
julian@beta4.com