[Seaside] Seaside 2.0.4 from squeakmap

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:12:17 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Julian Fitzell wrote:

> The url needs to be http://localhost:8080/seaside/config/
>
> Honestly I can't even remember if that's new or not... the URL changes
> enough that I've kind of lost track, but I think it was the same in 2.03
> anyway.

That was changed in 2.04 (although it was always like that in the 0.9x
series).  It will also accept any prefix before
the /seaside/ segment - /foo/bar/baz/seaside/config would be fine.  The
rationale here is that if you have multiple services mounted on one
Comanche server, and so have WAKom associated with some initial
prefix, Seaside will still know where to look for the app name.

The other URL change in 2.04 was to put the session id at the end, after a
semicolon; this makes the URLs more uniform with cookies on or off.