[Seaside] [BUG] cookie issues

Jeffrey Odell seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:00:24 -0500

Not yet in limited use - I downloaded 2.06 today and I'll keep an eye
out -

jlo

-----Original Message-----
From: seaside-admin@lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:seaside-admin@lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Avi
Bryant
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 5:09 AM
To: seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: [Seaside] [BUG] cookie issues

I'm seeing some odd issues when using cookies for session tracking right
now (stylesheets popping up randomly instead of the full page, for
example).  If you're seeing similar bugs, press "Configure" on the
toolbar, turn off cookies, and then restart your browser (or manually
delete all the cookies for localhost).

Actually, I wouldn't mind knowing if anyone else is seeing this -
unfortunately, I don't yet have a reliable way of reproducing it.

Avi