[Seaside] WebDVS Package

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:09:09 -0800

Interesting.  WAPackagePanel is nice and simple.

The version I emailed out provides the following functionality:
Add a package (by name)
foreach package: delete, fileOut, fileIn.

It is currently limited to filing in and filing out changesets from the
default directory.

I also use manager asString to get the asterix if the package has
changed.
I provide fileOut in case changes are made with the browser that you
want to keep.
Derek