[Seaside] [Borges] Squeak Chess

Lukas Renggli seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:51:54 +0200

Hi Avi

> > Of course the application is not perfect at all. One of the problems is
> > that the browser is sometimes not able to load all the images. I don't
> > know, but that seems to be a problem of Borges.
>
> I haven't seen that.  Are you on Mac OS X, by any chance?

Nop, I am using Mozilla and Internet Explorer on Windows; I haven't tried it
on Linux yet. It is really strange.

On both browsers randomly some of the pictures get a corrupted-icon. It
happens to about 30% of the images in Mozilla and 5% in IE.

> Another issue is that the back button oughta work, instead of having to
> use redo/undo. But I realize that requires a lot more work.  :)

Yep, it is just simple, small and stupid. The undo and redo buttons simply
use the functionality that is provided in the model.

BTW, I'd like to play the mystery-game too, but I don't know the rules.
Could you give a short hint?

Lukas

PS: I like the way WABrowser is integrated into the framework ;-)