[Seaside] problem with download button

Tim Rowledge seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:10:21 -0700

some time ago I asked about a way to provide a way to download some stuff;
  I was pointed to the IADynamicResource class. As a simple test I used
	self callPage:(mumble resource setup etc)
which seemed to work ok. Now I'm trying to make non-demo use of it and
I've hit an interesting looking problem I have an action within a
component and the error is in IAPAge>parent: - apparently we can't embed
an IAPage. I'm not sure how I'm doing this heinous activity, but maybe
someone can help me. It seems like it would be generally pretty useful to
have a download button available anywhere. What can I do about it?

tim

--
tim@sumeru.stanford.edu