[Seaside] font size too small for newbie

Albert Wagner seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:41:42 +0000

Hi, Avi.  Thank you.  That seemed to work.   Sorry for posting here.  I=20
thought Seaside was a peculiar name for a general list, but I thought=20
squeak-dev was for those involved in the development of Squeak itself.  I=
=20
change my subscription.