[Seaside] repeated page weird problem (or bug?)

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:28:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 11:06:57AM -0700, Avi Bryant wrote:
> > Can you explain to me exactly what the series of steps is, ie, is it
> >
> > - open page with list of names
> > - while that page is loading, click on two names and open in separate
> > windows
> > - both those windows show the same person (the first one you clicked or
> > the second?)
>
> - open page with list of names
> - page with list of names fully loads
> - now, on mozilla, control + click on a couple of those names quickly..
>    it'll open "loading.." tabs in the background.  When they finish loading,
>    they show the same guy instead of a different one.

I still want to know if it's the first guy you clicked on or the second
one.  But yes, that's very odd.

Are the pages identical?  Like, do the links on them have the same urls?