[Seaside] Seaside hosting questions - multiple sites, uploading squeak images and cgi

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:25:26 -0700

Hi Avi,

I have access to my very own server.  I don't have seaside installed
yet, but I wanted to know if it is possible to manage seaside sites just
as I would other sites on my server.  Is it possible (within the limits
of seaside) that a user could upload an image and start it up?  Does
that mean you need one image running for every seaside site?  Is that
scalable?

Derek