[Seaside] Apache integration problem

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:12:29 -0700

I'm running Mac OS X.  I have mod_lisp installed (I believe)
correctly -> mod_lisp.so compiled,  made the changes to the httpd.conf
file, restarted apache.  Everything looks fine.

Note: After adding the mod_lisp entries to httpd.conf file, I added this:
LispServer localhost 3000 "seaside"
<Location /seaside>
SetHandler lisp-handler
</Location>

I launch Squeak (I have Seaside .94, Comanche4.9 and Borges installed).
I execute "IAModLisp startOn: 3000."

When I point my browser at http://127.0.0.1/seaside/minesweeper, I get
an internal server error.  In the apache error log I find: "statfs
failed because: No such file or directory".

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Derek

Phasecraft: Smarter Web Development.
Experts in web design, databases, flash design, multi-lingual sites,
branding, marketing and web hosting.
phone: 604-874-6463
mailto:info@phasecraft.com
http://www.phasecraft.com