[Seaside] uploads.. how?

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:

>     IAFile(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
>
>        self an IAFile
>           aMessage a Message with selector: #isEmpty and arguments: #()

I'm betting the rest of the walkback leads to IARequest>>valueForField:,
right?

This looks like it's a bug introduced when I adapted Seaside for Comanche
5.0.  One way to (probably) fix it would be to change the last line of
IAKom>>processMultipartFields: to read

  aRequest postFields at: chunk fieldName put: (Array with: file)]].

The only difference is the addition of the (Array with: ...).

Let me know if that works, I don't have time to test it right now.

Avi