[Seaside] [Q] Rendering and components...

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Apr 1 00:33:42 CEST 2003

Ok.. I have created a subclass of WAComponent (MainPage) that creates a table
and has some instance variables that reference components which get rendered in
the table.

One of the components is called MenuBar and MenuBar contains an ordered
collection of MenuItems...(which in their most basic form are
anchorWithAction:text: sends).

So far the MainPage renders correctly and the ManuBar component also renders the
links just like I want. When I click on the links, I get MNU.. because I am not
correctly referencing the WAComponent that is telling the menubar to render.

Is this related to Callbacks, as in I should register one? Or is there a
variable I can reference that will give me my MainPage component (the entrypoint
for the application)?

Or am I missing the boat completely?

Brian