[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside-Mysql-0.2.4

Keith P. Hodges keith.hodges at cheerful.com
Thu Apr 3 08:26:26 CEST 2003

Avi,

thanks for the lesson, I think light is dawning, I have some head
scratching to do!

I am quite pleased at the appropriateness of my chosen "learning app"
for demonstrating this point about CPS etc, since it has just that
little bit more "drill down" than the counter example.  (it might be
worth keeping it around as an example, kind of like the examples in
the refactoring textbooks... feel free I am not possessive about any
code.)

I was kind of planning for the table view to be embeddable too,
though I didnt really pay any attention to the WAReport
implementation at the time. I was just pleased to have a scheme that
worked, and was promising quite a lot of flexibility.

"release early and often" has proved itself once again!

thanks again

Keith

p.s. I submitted 0.2.4 but there is still a dialog that pops up on
file in. For future reference, does anyone know how to get rid of it?