[Seaside] Re: WAKom not responding to requests

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Tue Apr 8 00:27:06 CEST 2003

I've rebuilt the image using Comanche 5.0, with Seaside 2.3b.  I'm still
seeing the problem.  It's only occasional, though, as previously reported.

I have been testing with Netscape 7.0 on RedHat Linux 8.0.  Both the
client (Netscape) and server (Squeak) are running on the same Linux box.

I am now starting to suspect that it's a timing problem that only shows
when you run client and server on the same box.  I will test that theory
tomorrow, when I'll test from a WinXP-Pro client hitting the Linux
server (and with whatever version of IE came with WinXP-Pro).

Nevin