[Seaside] [Q] table elements in loops?

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Apr 8 01:44:55 CEST 2003

> I bet this is related to the other message you posted about image tags
> in anchors.
>
> The problem seems to be that #tag:do: calls "self close" which closes
> the top tag on the stack, no matter what it is.  We used to have a
> #close: method that closed everything up to the first tag with the
> given name.  Perhaps we need to add that back in?
>
> Avi, can you fix this?  I'm not sure whether we're supposed to be
> exclusively committing to the MC version now or if you're keeping them
> in synch or what - and I haven't built an MC image yet.

I think it is related as well; I sent Avi a DVS package that
demonstrates the issue.. and also, does the HTML spec allow an </img>
tag? I haven't really seen that used before, so I thought it was
related to that, but the problem only rears it's ugly head when you are
greater that 2 levels deep in rendering components using the
WAHtmlRenderer>>imageWithForm:

> Also, Brian, on a side note, you may not be aware, but you should
> avoid starting new threads by replying to old ones.  This causes your
> mail client to include a References: header and people who use
> threaded mail clients see your new message as a reply several levels
> deep in the middle of another conversation :)

No, I wasn't aware of that... I'm using Mac OS X Mail, Kmail, and the
Horde/IMP web based mail client... sometimes all three in a day :-)
I'll be more careful now though! (btw,  Kmail wins.)

> Cheers,
>
> Julian

later,

Brian