[Seaside] [Q] table elements in loops?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Apr 8 13:04:48 CEST 2003

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Julian Fitzell wrote:

> The problem seems to be that #tag:do: calls "self close" which closes
> the top tag on the stack, no matter what it is.  We used to have a
> #close: method that closed everything up to the first tag with the given
> name.  Perhaps we need to add that back in?

As long as people aren't directly using #openTag: or #close, this should
never be a problem (all other methods ensure exactly as many closes as
opens).  Now, #openAnchorWithAction: is clearly an exception to this, I
suspect that somehow that's causing the issue.  Unfortunately I managed to
hose my Debian installation last night so I'm using Emma's iBook right now
- but I'll be able to look at this and fix things that need fixing later
today ;).

> Avi, can you fix this?  I'm not sure whether we're supposed to be
> exclusively committing to the MC version now or if you're keeping them
> in synch or what - and I haven't built an MC image yet.

I think we should be committing to the Monticello version of the package,
yes.  We'll still export .st files as snapshots.

You shouldn't need to build a new image for MC, just load Monticello.st
into your existing one.

Avi