[Seaside] [FIX] SeasideServiceSyncToSeaside2.3

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Thu Apr 10 10:16:07 CEST 2003

Markus Fritsche wrote:

>>Derek Brans wrote:
>>

>>>Stephen,
>>>
>>>Are you planning to do a XML-RPC ServerNG?
>>>

>Maybe I should port my XML-RPC-Server implementation (as seen on squeakmap)
>to comanche ng? I hope I've got time on sunday to have a look at it.

Thanks for the XML-RPC vs SOAP scoop...yeah, making an NG version of
that would be great...in fact, I think there might even be a case for
bundling it with the ComancheNG download to encourage use and
experimentation (thoughts?).  What is your implementation designed to
run on now?  If it's Comanche 5.x, then making the change to ComancheNG
is like a 2 minute port (at most).

- Stephen