Backreving to 2.2.1 (WAS Re: [Seaside] Re: WAKom not responding to requests)

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Thu Apr 10 08:24:03 CEST 2003

I've backrev'd my test implementation of my wife's site back to Seaside
2.2.1 instead of 2.3.  I no longer see the problem.  Furthermore, I
think the app responds a bit quicker.  Is the performance difference due
to the DOM tree feature of 2.3?  I'm starting to wonder...

Anyway, as long as this sporadic "not responding" problem continues with
2.3, I'll stay with 2.2.1.

Nevin