[Seaside] database and eomodel

Alain Fischer alain.fischer at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 10 22:38:30 CEST 2003

Hi Avi,

We have Java WebObjects Application in production and I wanted to see
if I could access their data with the WebObject .eomodel and Tantalus.

Perhaps try to see if I could slowly migrate the apps or part of the
apps to seaside
because more I use Java more I think that I will never be as productive
as in Squeak. But I need to check robustness of the whole system.

I have already started to read the .eomodel and the .plist with your
PropertyList
library but before duplicating the whole interpretation in EOModel,
EOEntity, ...
I wanted to check if someone has done this. And your response enjoy me.

Alain