[Seaside] Here Is A Deployed Seaside App

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Thu Apr 10 13:55:51 CEST 2003

Hi Nevin,

Great site.  Your wife is very talented.  Are the dolls with real human hair
popular?  I especially like the before and after picture of the kid with the
shaved head :)

I notice that you have a seaside on a secure server.  How have you
implemented that?  What obstacles did you have to overcome?

Also, do you find that people trust your certificate? (I notice you issued
it yourself... (I think if you issue it to www.bountifulbaby.com instead of
bountifulbaby.com it won't tell me that it's not coming from the wrong url)

Great work,
Derek

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire