[Seaside] [sagan] structure of metainformation

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Apr 13 13:06:06 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 20:57, Derek Brans wrote:
> I'd like to have a meta-data framwork in the next week or so (I'll be
> working hard).  Do you have time to work on Sagan in the next week?

Probably no time for actually coding. If you'd like to take a stab at
what's currently in Sagan (I think it's quite complete except for type
info in Attribute), I will probably have the time to discuss about it
and give feedback on ideas.

(I'm a bit handicapped at the moment - my 'living room workstation', an
old Dell notebook, broke down and I don't feel like sitting upstairs in
my home office all night...)