[Seaside] Web Hit logging with Seaside

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Mon Apr 21 10:30:46 CEST 2003

Nevin,

I have some old logging code I used with Swiki.net that I'm planning to
put into ComancheNG soon.  It outputs a log format that is compatible
with most web log analysis tools.  I'd guess that I'll have it ready
within a month or so...probably sooner, but my available Squeak time is
sometimes un-predictable.

- Stephen