[Seaside] WATree itemStack returning nil

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Tue Apr 22 19:52:02 CEST 2003

I'm occasionally seeing WATree>>itemStack return nil during runtime.
 This is resulting in a walkback, although it happens rarely.  This is
for my wife's site:

   http://www.bountifulbaby.com

It just happened again, and so I know a customer got a walkback in their
browser.  When I went into the debugger, I could see that this customer
had two items in their cart.  Hence, this potentially lost us a sale.
 They hadn't yet completed the portion of "checkout" where they enter
their contact info, so I don't know who it was.

It doesn't happen very often, but I've seen it before.

Nevin