[Seaside] WATree itemStack returning nil

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Mon Apr 28 22:49:14 CEST 2003

Nevin Pratt wrote:

> With 2.3a, pages would occasionally not load/refresh properly.  The
> browser window would be completely blank, and I would have to manually
> hit the browser "Refresh" button to see the page.
>
> And, I've never seen that problem with 2.2.
>
> Nevin

Incidentally, I want to again reiterate that I am extremely grateful for
your work with Seaside.  As I reread my posts, I feel like they have an
air of "complaining", and yet Seaside is, in my opinion, a real piece of
genious work.  Any piece of software has problems, and yet Seaside has
been quite stable overall (even if my posts might appear otherwise
sometimes).

Overall, I am *very* happy with it.

Thanks guys,

Nevin