[Seaside] WATree itemStack returning nil

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Apr 28 22:31:20 CEST 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> With 2.3a, pages would occasionally not load/refresh properly.  The
> browser window would be completely blank, and I would have to manually
> hit the browser "Refresh" button to see the page.
>
> And, I've never seen that problem with 2.2.

Ok, I thought that was it.  I've now managed to reproduce that, but only
on OS X, and only using Safari - not, for example, using ab (apache bench)
to throw hundreds of concurrent connections at it.  All I've noticed so
far is that the requests with blank responses don't even make it to
Comanche - somehow the connection gets dropped by Squeak very early on.
How this would be connected in any way to the version of Seaside, Seaside
vs. other Comanche modules, and so on, I don't yet know...

Avi