[Seaside] New Gardner version

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 2 17:08:00 CEST 2003

Hi Cees & Daniel,

> way for tricky capability-based business, and b) clean up the storage
> interface so that, hopefully, Daniel now will have no problems plugging
> SIXX below it.

I just want to let you know that I've also worked with SIXX as a
storage mechanism in the beginning. The library is quite stable and
very easy to use, but storage and loading becomes very slow when the
wiki reaches a certain size: I think this is basically due to the
verbosity of XML, that produces very big files when saving lots of wiki
parse-trees.

Cheers
Lukas

--