[Seaside] Session termination

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Mon Aug 4 02:51:46 CEST 2003

Nevin Pratt wrote:

> Derek Brans wrote:
>

>> WASession>>isActive
>> ^ Time totalSeconds - lastAccess < (self application preferenceAt:
>> #sessionExpirySeconds)
>>

> At about what version of Seaside did the above #isActive method become
> the above?  What I have in my image is:
>
> WASession>>isActive
>   ^ Time totalSeconds - lastAccess < 600
>
> It wasn't that long ago I rebuilt everything based on what is on
> SqueakMap, so I suppose the version on SqueakMap probably has the
> hardcoded number 600 in it, too.

Not sure what version, if any that's in.  I added the preference at work
a month or two ago because I was getting tired of my sessions timing out
while I was writing code and wanted to be able to raise it easily.  So
it's in CVS for sure, but I don't know if it's in the current release
(would be easy to check but I'm lazy)

Julian