[Seaside] Seaside Login and so on

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Tue Aug 5 21:48:05 CEST 2003

Hi Julian!

On Martedì, ago 5, 2003, at 20:11 Europe/Rome, Julian Fitzell wrote:

> [...]
> Hi Giovanni,
>
> First off, I'm not quite sure what you mean about directly invoking a
> component: you can only enter a seaside application via a defined
> entry point - so unless you have an entry point for that component
> nobody will be able to enter it directly.
I am used to use something like:

MasterWAComponent>>renderContentOn: html
	session heLikesSqueak ifTrue:[
   			self call (CalledWAComponent new)
	]

I'd like to avoid session checking in every renderOn (I have a lot of
renderOn: .... :)
Perhaps I should avoid using  the call:/answer: syntax?

> Anyway, hope that gives you somewhere to start.  Shout if you want
> more clarification.
Thank you a lot for the example and the code!!!
--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | Machines certainly can solve problems,
http://www.siforge.org   | -- but not with pleasure. -- Leo Rosten