[Seaside] page expiry message

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Tue Aug 5 22:23:06 CEST 2003

I'm not in an image right now, Nevin, but have a look at WARedirectResponse,
(or one of the classes in the same class category).  You can set the
duration that the message is displayed before the redirect occurs.

As for where expired sessions are handled, you can do a search for
references to WARedirectResponse (CTRL-SHIFT-N), or I would just trace
method calls from WARegistry>>handleExpiredRequest: (cause
#handleExpiredRequest is called when the registry realizes that the request
is asking for a session that has expired).

If you have any problems, let me know and I can help you find it.

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire
Web design that's anything but square
http://www.nerdonawire.com