[Seaside] page expiry message

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Wed Aug 6 18:47:54 CEST 2003

Thanks Derek.

I just hacked in a WAApplication>>handleExpiredRequest: method that
gives a "Warning: Page has Expired" message.  However, now I'm not so
sure it is something I want, as it changes the app behavior in other
ways.  For example, simple things like clicking the "Home" button on an
expired page brings up the message.  I don't think users would expect
that to happen.

In other words, this isn't such a simple issue at all, and needs further
thought.  As it is, the current Seaside behavior might very well be the
best overall behavior.

I need to think about it.

Nevin