[Seaside] Posting to a Seaside app

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Wed Aug 6 20:15:11 CEST 2003

Ned Konz wrote:

>On Wednesday 06 August 2003 06:16 pm, Nevin Pratt wrote:
>

>>In short, payments via PayPal is demanding more of my/our time than
>>we care to give it, plus it costs me more.  In contrast, payments
>>on the site are quite automated now, thus demanding less of my
>>time.
>>

>But you can automate the PayPal process as well. They will do a HTTP
>POST to a URL of your choosing, and you follow that with another POST
>to a URL of their choosing to acknowledge.

Yes, I know.  In fact, I've done that before, for non-Seaside apps.

But, even doing this still leaves me with the *exact* same problem:

   "How do I get the Seaside app to pick up the posted data?"

And once that problem is solved, I really don't need PayPal in the mix
anyway, as I can just have the eBay auction post to my own Shopping Cart
for checkout.

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt