[Seaside] Wrong session class used

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Aug 7 01:51:12 CEST 2003

Hey Todd,

You should avoid starting new threads by replying to other messages.
Many people (myself included) use threaded mail readers which group
replies with the original message.  In the case of the Seaside list I
read every message anyway (though having the threads mixed is annoying)
but in the case of a larger list where I mark entire threads as read
when I'm not interested in them, your thread might get lost in there.

Julian