[Seaside] What do you use seaside for?

Eric Hodel drbrain at segment7.net
Thu Aug 7 14:13:56 CEST 2003

Julian Fitzell (julian at beta4.com) wrote:

> Welcome,
>
> jennyw wrote:
> >Just wondering what people are using Seaside for. Is it more of an
> >experiment right now or are people using it to develop Web sites?  Also,
> >what types of things does one use Seaside for?
>
> Seaside is great for doing Web Applications, not "Web sites" if that
> makes any sense.

I maintain a Ruby port of Seaside, and I wrote an mp3 player app using
it.  The app has a good set of functionality, but was very easy to
write, I had it done much faster than I could have using any other
application framework.

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain at segment7.net - http://segment7.net
All messages signed with fingerprint: