[Seaside] Pretty printing gone in b5?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Aug 7 20:35:39 CEST 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Benjamin Pollack wrote:

> I just began a new Seaside project and installed a fresh copy from
> SqueakMap. It seems that 2.3b5 does not pretty-print HTML. Was this
> functionality removed, or did it merely get disabled? If it is hiding,
> how do I re-enable it? It can be difficult to trouble-shoot rendering
> issues when the HTML is all on one big line.

To see the HTML pretty printed:

- Click the Explore button on the toolbar
- Along the top there are three tabs, View, Source, and Inspect.
- Click the Source tab.

Note that along the left is a list representing the subcomponent tree.
You can choose a particular subcomponent and see only the Source for that,
which is often very handy.

Cheers,
Avi