[Seaside] How to do the ubiquitous home button?

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 15:12:30 CEST 2003

I've got a page that wants to have a link on every page back to home.
The app has the concept of logging in which provides access to certain
features but other features don't require logging in.  If I didn't have
to track the that user had logged in I'd just use a raw url and let
them get another session.  But I have to keep track of who is logged in
(if anyone).

The better behavior would be to backtrack until the page is the home
page (ie - recover to the last home page view).

Suggestions for a general solution?  (I could do custom implementation
of this button on each page but I'd rather not).

-Todd Blanchard