[Seaside] Subcomponents, Multicounter example

fiberTel matamar at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Aug 16 04:29:33 CEST 2003

Hello, my name is Mariano Matayoshi. I've been trying to use
subcomponents but with little success by now.
I have a little project and a part of this project is submitting a very
long form (sometimes more than 200 fields)that I present in a table. What I intend to do is to have
two horizontal frames. The upper frame for this potentially long form,
and the lower frame for the submit button and other info, so this button is always
available no matter in which row I am.
I know there used to be a Multicounter example for Seaside 0.94
Is there any example or pointers you can give me to deal with this
form with Seaside 2.2 (I guess this is the version I'm using from the
SqueakMap)?
Thank you in advance.
             Mariano