[Seaside] Wafer weblog sample application

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Sat Aug 16 14:50:18 CEST 2003

Yeah, the glorp is simpler.  Bear in mind that the data model for this
thing is dead simple - two kinds of records - user and story.  Stories
are trees (each has a parent story unless its a top level story).

I overrode isolate: in session to do:

glorpSession beginUnitOfWork.
super isolate: aBlock.
glorpSession commitUnitOfWork.

And the ubiquitous home button is just:

glorpSession rollbackUnitOfWork.
home clearDelegate.

Seems to work fine - otherwise there's a couple queries - ie

login

        | user |
        user := self session glorpSession readOneOf: WaferUser where:
[:u | (u username = username) & (u password = password)].
        user ifNotNil: [self answer: user] ifNil [self errorMessage:
'Login invalid']

The SmartFileDictionary took some tickling in odd places to convince it
that it needed writing and occasionally it would give me old data - it
makes too many copies I think.