[Seaside] Subcomponents, Multicounter example

fiberTel matamar at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Aug 16 19:45:44 CEST 2003

 My knowledge about how HTML forms work are really limited. I
understand from your answer that I can't have a form in one frame an
the submit button in another without javascripting.

 I need to present the big form (about 200 fields) and allow to scroll
the form but keeping always visible the submit button and another info
(company's name, address, etc.).
 Can I use divNamed:with: method to accomplish something like the thing
I tried to described?

 I maybe able to split the form and submit chunks of it, or let submit
 the form in the last chunk.
 The user must check the data he filled in before submitting, having
 it in chunks make it harder to check jumping foward and back the
 form if I chose to submit in the last chunk.
Thank you for your help, any suggestion would be welcomed.
              Mariano