[Seaside] Web Calendar Application?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Aug 17 16:20:12 CEST 2003

Hi Mark, hi all

I'm also interested in a WebCalendar.

Derek posted a calendar last November...
Derek, do you have some new code which you could share?

If possible, we can try to work on one component. In general. it would be
useful to have some standard-components available in Seaside. (there was a
similar attempt about a year ago http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/42)

Cheers,
Adrian
Adrian Lienhard