[Seaside] Displaying Seaside Components in frames

Ben Schroeder bschroeder at procro.com
Thu Aug 21 14:07:36 CEST 2003

Hi all,

We've just started trying Seaside for a project we're doing here where I work.  Thanks, Avi, Julian, and everyone else for such a neat system.

At one point in our project, we'd like to display a Seaside Component in one frame and some image or PDF content in another, but most of our application is not frames-based.  I'm not sure how to go from the non-frames part to the frames part while maintaining the state of the program.

Does anyone have any pointers on how to run a frameset in Seaside?

Thanks,
Ben Schroeder
Prologue Research