[Seaside] Seaside and other language than english

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Dec 7 21:12:20 CET 2003

On Dec 7, 2003, at 8:42 AM, raymondasselin at sympatico.ca wrote:

> I have a big question for now....Is it possible to use Seaside in a
> langage other than english. If
> I must do a Web site in say...french... how is it possible to do it.

What doesn't work right now?  Is it that the accents you put in the
Squeak code don't show up correctly on the web?  If you use
WAHtmlRenderer>>encodeText: instead of #text:, they should work.  There
may want to be a mode where you can ask HtmlRenderer to always use
#encodeText: by default, but that would be easy.