[Seaside] Seaside and other language than english

raymondasselin at sympatico.ca raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 7 22:34:41 CET 2003

Hi Avi,

        thank for the reply.

        What I did:   as #encodeText:   use     #text:  , I  renamed #text: to  keep it.   After I
merged  #encodeText:   and  the content of #text:    in a new method named:
WAHtmlBuilder>>text:

This work but I found in some places   ' '  see the .gif  and look what this means
(below)

' What is  ? Is it needed?

  is the entity used to represent a non-breaking space. It is essentially a standard
space, the primary difference being that a browser should not break (or wrap) a line of text at
the point that this   occupies.

Many WYSIWYG HTML editors insert these   entities in an effort to control the layout of
the HTML document. For example, such an editor may use a series of non-breaking spaces to
indent a paragraph like this:
<P>
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; This first line of text is supposed to be indented. However, many
browsers will not render it as intended.
</P>
'

Also I selected MacRoman as encoding in my WebBrowser